A new lifestyle has emerged. Consumers in South-East Asia (SEA) today spend most of their time in the digital world - chatting and watching videos - all done mostly via their mobile phones. Inevitably, this new lifestyle is shaping their expectations on businesses.
Are businesses ready to meet the expectations of South-East Asian consumers today?
In this white paper, you will discover:
- 3 key chat and video trends in SEA today
- 5 key expectations of consumers in SEA
- 4 indicators which businesses should be wary of to avoid being digitally disrupted
- 4 practical examples and pain-points where chats and video calls can address and enhance business potential
- 4 opportunities that chats and video calls bring to businesses
The opportunities are yours to grab.